Friday, July 31, 2009

It's Sunday! It's St. Louis! It's Noir at the Bar!

Ginchmaster Scott Phillips sends the following:

"It's the return of Peter Rozovsky's Noir at the Bar!

"Delmar Restaurant & Lounge
(314) 725-6565


"6235 Delmar Blvd Saint Louis, MO 63130

"Doors open at 8 PM on Sunday August 2nd. Reading will be [Scott], from [his] `Uncage Me' story, followed by Malachi Stone reading from his novel St. Agnes's Eve, followed by Jedidiah Ayres reading one of his short stories, followed by the evening's headliner, Chicago's Theresa Schwegel, reading from her new novel Last Known Address. If you're not familiar with Schwegel's work you should be. She writes the best cop novels since Richard Price."

© Peter Rozovsky 2009

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? said...

Have a wonderful time, Peter! It would be wonderful to attend one day, esp. in Philly!

July 31, 2009  
Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

I may well have a wonderful time, but it will be here in Philadelphia, where I will be at work. I'll have to rely on second-hand reports unless someone does a live a podcast.

July 31, 2009  
Blogger Loren Eaton said...

I'd love to catch one of these down in Miami.

July 31, 2009  
Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

I'll go anywhere where there's a good writer, a good audience, and my name spelled correctly in the notices and on the posters.

July 31, 2009  
Blogger Linkmeister said...

"I'll go anywhere where there's a good writer, a good audience, and my name spelled correctly in the notices and on the posters."

Plane fare optional?

August 01, 2009  
Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

Find me a train to Hawaii, and I'll pay my own way.

August 01, 2009  
Blogger Linkmeister said...

Heh. Standing joke out here used to be "when they get the bridge to SF done . . ."

And wouldn't you like to have the gasoline station concession there?

August 01, 2009  
Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

Travelling to Europe is a pleasure. Getting there by plane is not. I await the rail bridge over the Atlantic.

August 01, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home