Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The king of questions

I’m rather the macho type when it comes to quizzes, preferring to throw the best my brain has to offer against the toughest questions the competition can come up with. Crime Scraps, heretofore the King of Camilleri, has come up with some tough ones.

“Which city had sixteen different police forces?” is about the easiest of his questions. Get it and twelve more right, and win yourself some wintertime crime reading (or summertime, if you're in Australia).

© Peter Rozovsky 2007

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Uriah Robinson said...

Peter,thanks for drawing your readers attention to the quiz.
I have to mention that the best effort so far is a brilliant 9 out of 13.
I very much doubt whether anyone will get all 13 right but 11 or 12 is now a possibility.

December 20, 2007  
Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

It's a hell of a quiz, a gruelling test that puts the skill back in "skill-testing question." I may swallow my pride and look up the answers to the questions I didn't get. I'm not sure I'll be able to bring myself to submit to you answers obtained under such circumstances, though.

December 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home